FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 13 August 2010

The Cutting Cafe Winner

Drum roll please........and the winner of The Cutting Cafe Shaped Card Christmas Set with Box Template is:-

Lillian Child
"Oh how I love the Christmas season - and these cards are just delish!"

Congratulations Lillian

Could you please e-mail me so I can send you the

The winner was generated by Random Org
(sorry couldn't get it to display result!)

Just a little word to say to everyone is that I am overwhelmed by the response, not only the lovely comments but also to the new followers on my blog. This is the 1st time I have ever been on a Design Team and I only started blogging last year so, a massive thank you to each of you for the lovely comments and support!

Joanna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment