FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 22 March 2010

Coffee Cup Shaped Card

I am so excited!! For Christmas my dear husband bought me a Pazzles die cutting machine as the Cricut cartridges were getting a bit expensive. I have been learning the software for the Pazzles machine, some bits are easy like the Cricut Design Studio but some is quite challenging. I have been looking at loads of video's and I can see there will be a huge learning curve mastering the software!!!!

I was getting a bit frustrated as I just wanted to create so I went to the Cutting Cafe and purchased some cutting files to get me started. I just love them and can't wait to try some more. I made the Coffee Cup Shaped Card which was really easy to use and perfect for my first project. I then used some of my lovely papers and embellishments purchased from my local papercraft shop Flutterby Crafts. Did I say I was so excited?

I hope you like my first project created using my Pazzles machine and stay tuned for more projects.

This week I have entered my card in the Creative Card Crew Challenge "Going Dotty".


1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty Joanna, I love the shape of the mug and the spotty paper works so well.

    ReplyDelete