FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas bauble!

It's fantastic here in the UK.....we have snow! It hasn't snowed so close to Christmas for years and my three children are loving it. Luckily, a few weeks ago I had the forethought of buying a sledge for each of them. So they have had an early Christmas present which has been well used over the last couple of days.

I thought I would make a special card for Lynn the owner of my local papercraft shop Flutterby Crafts in Newbury, Berkshire, in the UK. A few years ago she made a comment that not many people make her cards as they are scared what she might think of them! How sad for the owner of a papercraft shop not to receive hand made cards!!!! Nevertheless, it is intimidating to say the least.

I set about making my shaped bauble card from the Joys of the Season cartridge which has been welded together. I used the Craft Creations paper which I am loving and have already put an order in for next year as I have bought the last piece in the shop! I used my circle nestabilities and computer generated the wording on the card for the personal touch. I have blinged it up with the glitter snowflake from the same cartridge and used the silver ribbon to make the bow.

This morning I wrapped up, and took a photograph of the card out in the garden as the snow began to melt, shame!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken time to look at my blog (seeing as I am a newbie) and special thanks to those of you who have left such lovely comments.

Merry Christmas.

Joanna xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna. Thank you so much for the card. It is currently being much admired by the family. You are definately our Cricut Queen! I hope you have had a good Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2010.
    Love, Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, you have put a lot of ideas in my mind now... TFS
    Janst (came via cricut message board)

    ReplyDelete